Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Catchoftheday.co.za - new daily specials site


There is a new kid on the block in the daily specials neighborhood, giving some competition to the likes of One Day Only and 24 Hours Only.

Catch of the Day offers a new product (almost) every day, at some pretty good prices. They feature some very different items like blade-less fans and deluxe corkscrews. I have found that their prices are pretty good but what really makes them stand out is their customer service.

I have personally ordered twice from this site and the first order arrived ON THE SAME DAY that I placed the order. The second order arrived on the next business day. I am a regular online shopper and I have never before received orders that quickly.

I also had some queries about an item that I wanted to buy so I gave Catch of the Day a call - the representative to whom I spoke was professional, courteous and knowledgeable. He also returned my calls when he said he would - pretty much a customer care first for me.

A few days after placing my order, I got a courtesy call from Catch of the Day to check that everything was in order and that I was happy with my purchase.

An all-round great experience from a new online store.

You can find them at Catchoftheday.co.za

No comments:

Post a Comment